Music for You!

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Welcome to Principles of Marketing

Let's start with an introduction...

My name is Kris, and I am a department manager at Wal-Mart as well as a full time student at Linn-Benton Community College. I am planning on getting an AAS in Practical Business Management with an emphasis in Small Business and Entrepreneurship, Retail Management, and Event Management.  Eventually I plan to open a business of my own, most likely in the food service industry. Marketing is a very huge aspect within any business and can definitely make or break where you end up. Currently I have a good understanding of Marketing and what it takes to be successful, however I would like to know all the ins and outs, and the fine details to marketing. Not only do I want to be a successful manager and/or business owner, but I also want to be successful in marketing myself and my business.

Outside of work and school I enjoy playing music and being outdoors. I could play drums for hours, or go camp out in the woods, or even go on a nice relaxing hike. I love the peace and relaxation that being outdoors or doing something that you love gives you.

Well I think this is a good start to getting to know Kris from Walmart. Lol. Im looking forward to sharing my journey through life, and hopefully I will one day have an awesome story to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment